Friday, November 11, 2011

11th November 2011 Written Update (Episode 307) Maithili disguises herself as Pia

Episode 307 starts with Piya cleaning of her dress at the wash room. She suddenly sees Maithili at the washroom mirror.
Maithili: What were you thinking? I went off... I won't come back? Foolish girl...  (Pia turns to Maithili)
Pia: Maithili...
Maithili: Your last time has come. What did you think? I went off and won't come back again? (Pia is terrified) You felt that you could steal my Abhayendre from me? How did you think like that Pia? (Pia thinks, 'Oh God... Maithili has come back... Now what will I do?') Foolish human... What did you think... You killed me? (Pia nods no) I am already dead Pia... I am a dead human... but now you think of yourself...
Pia: Maithili... Please let me go...
Maithili: How can I let you go like that Pia? You are my culprit... You seized my Abhayendre from me... You came in between my love story... (Maithili walks towards Pia) I will not leave you Pia... (Maithili puts her hands on Pia's neck. Pia falls down unconscious. Maithili smiles and drags Pia into a loo).

Kabir and Misha are talking.
Misha: You mean... that's not the girl... (Kabir nods no. Misha laughs) God! I created the scene with no reason. Anyway... Kabir tell me... What is the name of that girl for whom I created such a big scene? Come on!
Kabir: Leave it Misha... What is the use?
Misha: Hey Come on...Kabeera... This is not fair... I mean tell me who she is... From the time the girl's entry happened you have become a sentimental romeo type... Come on... Tell me her name...
Kabir: What is the use? Anyways she won't say yes...
Misha: You are serious? Kabir... Go and see your face in the mirror...
Kabir: What should I see?
Misha: A handsome Guy man... (Kabir keeps a hand under his chin and watch Misha) like a hero... What to say... Sexy! You know girls are crazy about you... and on top of that you are not a bad human...plus point... (Kabir thinks, 'Oh God! Is this really happening? Kabir... take the courage and tell...')
Kabir: Well... If I am that good... why don't you date me? (Misha is stunned for a moment then she takes it as a joke and laughs) Good one good one man.... Imagine... Champ and Thakur... This would be better... Misha and Kabir... Good one man!

Maithili comes out of the loo dressed up like Pia. She looks into the mirror and thinks, 'My doppelganger Pia seized my own love... now I will handle this in my own way'. Panchi dressed up in Burqa enters the washroom.
Panchi: Pia, What are you doing here? (Maithili stares at her. Panchi removes the face cover) Guess what? I am so stupid... It's me Panchi. Danish and I have come here in disguise... so that we can force that silly Kabir to confess his feelings to Misha... Anyways, I am going... You also come and motivate that silly Kabir... Come soon! (Panchi covers her head and goes from there.  Mythili thinks, 'I will have to tolerate that foolish humans. How much they talk...foolish humans'. Maithili disguised as Pia goes from there).

Arnab Dobriyal is driving the Car. Two Vampire Catchers are with him in the Car. Arnab thinks, 'Pia has gone on a date with Abhay. Why does she not understand how dangerous he is'. Arnab recalls his conversation with Pia where he warns her off Abhay. Arnab decides to pick Pia up from where ever she is. Arnab dials the number and the mobile in Maithili's hand rings. Maithili disconnects the call telling in mind that she does not have any time for the humans. She says in mind, 'This time... no one would come in between Abhayendre and me'. Arnab is upset that Pia did not lift the call. Maithili comes in front of Abhay. She says in mind, 'Look Abhayendre... Your love has made me come and stand in front of you. Now I want to see you in your real form'. Maithili holds Abhay's hand and he comes to his senses.
Abhay: Pia, Where were you?
Maithili: No where Abhay... I was here only... (Maithili occupies the chair Pia was sitting earlier)
Abhay: Pia... You are looking very beautiful today...
Maithili: Abhay, I want to talk something to you...
Abhay: Tell me...
Maithili: I was thinking that we will join with Alina and take that potion. If the potion is with us we will be able to move ahead... Do one thing... You go and bring Alina and tell me where the potion is. (Abhay thinks, 'No Pia... I can't tell you that secret... I can't tell anyone that secret... Because knowing the truth would be dangerous for you. You can't know the secret Pia...')
Abhay: Pia... Everything will be alright fast. You do not need to worry about this...
Maithili: No Abhay... I was not worried about that... I was worried about you... I was thinking... what would you do with that?
Abhay: Pia, With that portion I will get back my human life... After that you and me will be one... (Maithili is startled) This dark nights... this deadly jungle...this Vampires... Maithili...(Maithili breaks the glass with hand) this all will not matter to me after that... (Maithili keeps her hand down and blood drips and falls on the floor)
Maithili: Abhay... Is a human life possible for you Abhay?
Abhay: Piya... I love you... and want to be yours forever... Maybe I have lived this cursed life for ages because I was suppose to meet you. And if I get a chance to be with you... I will do anything for that...

Panchi and Danish are talking.
Panchi: What is Kabir's problem? Why can't he say straight to her? He is beating around the bush. I was so right... He does not have the courage...
Danish: Really? You are challenging my Brother?
Panchi: Yeah!
Danish: Your sister is no less... If a guy touches her also he will get a shock... She has danger bells tied on her neck... It takes a lot of courage to go to that lioness... It is not easy...
Panchi: Excuse me... There is no fault of Misha in this... Kabir should have given her some hint... He roams around her as best friend... (Danish defends Kabir and Panchi gets angry)
Danish: We are talking about them... why are we fighting? We are not children like them. We are mature... So let us not fight... we know the meaning of love...
Panchi: But you know what? We fought after such a long time... I enjoyed it...
Danish: You remember when I confessed my love to you the first time...
Panchi: I know... Of course I remember... You did not waste even one minute... You are a smart man... That's why I love you...

Misha: Kabir, I will just come back in a minute...
Kabir: Yeah sure...

Pia who is lying on the floor opens her eyes. Misha enters the washroom. Misha looks at the mirror and has a self talk. She is annoyed that Kabir did not reveal the girls name and decides to find on her own fast. Pia knocks at the loo door and calls Misha's name. Misha goes from the washroom. (For a moment there are two Pia's in the loo. One knocking the door and one lying on the floor. Pia who is lying on the floor thinks, 'Maithili... What magic have you done? What has happened to me?' Now the other Pia is not there).

Panchi gets up from her chair and goes near Kabir.
Panchi: Kabir, What are you doing? We got bored... Your love story has not started yet... (Kabir gives her an odd look)
Kabir: Hey Madam... Who are you? (Danish comes there and tells him that if he gets angry he will hit Kabir. Kabir tells them that he has not done anything with anyone's girlfriend or wife. Danish and Panchi reveals them self and scolds Kabir. Danish and Panchi motivates Kabir to tell Misha. Danish asks Kabir to practice and Kabir tells, 'I love you Misha'. Misha comes behind them at the exact moment and hears it. She is also stunned to see Danish and Panchi there).

Abhay holds Maithili's hand.
Abhay: Pia... I am so happy spending time with you... Pia... I love you so much to the extent that no one would ever have done to anyone... I love you!
Maithili: Abhay, now you told me that you love me very much. But you loved Maithili also, right?
Abhay: Why are you talking about Maithili? Don't you know everything about Maithili?
Maithili: No Abhay... Sometimes I feel that I have come in between you and Maithili... like when you see me in front you forget Maithili...
Abhay: No Pia...(Abhay suddenly notices the blood on the ground which is glowing. Abhay recognizes Maithili).

Alina, Chand, Hasina and the Vampires are waiting outside Indigo Restaurant. One Vampire asks Alina where the wolves are. Alina replies that they should be somewhere around as they were suppose to come there.
Alina: How can that happen? They told here... It's impossible...
Voice: Tell us... Where are they? We told you that this girl cannot be trusted.
Chand: I think you are right. We should not have trusted her.
Hasina: Alina, We trusted you... But you made us fools by taking Abhay's name... You knew that we will listen to you for Abhay's sake. So you got us here to trap us... right? Tell me...
Alina: Please believe me! (Chand reveals his Vampire form with blue eyes and fangs to Alina. Alina is terrified) Please don't do anything to me... Please believe me... (Chand moves his head closer to Alina as if to bite her).

Misha, Panchi, Kabir and Danish are standing. Danish goes near  Misha.
Danish: Misha, Please relax... Don't be angry at him... Please... He truly... really loves you... You know him Misha... You have seen his love... You have seen his caring attitude...
Panchi: Mishu... Don't get angry... He is so sweet... Give him one chance... He loves you very much...
Misha: That's great... That's just great... Kabir has gone crazy and you people are taking his side. Kabir, Have you gone mad? We are friends... In fact best friends... and by putting all this love and romance in it... You are ruining our friendship... Kabir, How can you think of me like that?
Kabir: Misha... I also care about our friendship. But I have fallen in love... What to do?
Misha: What does it mean that you have fallen in love? Don't you have any control over yourself Kabir? What rubbish...
Danish: Misha... Kabir... (Kabir gets angry and tells Danish that because of his compulsion he not only lost his love but friend also. Kabir goes from there. Danish goes behind Kabir. Misha is angry at Panchi for trying to fix her up with Kabir. Arnab Dobriyal enters the restaurant and goes near the girls. He tells them that they will have to go from there immediately. Panchi asks if if everything is alright).
Arnab: Don't ask me any questions... Just trust me... Where is Pia? (Arnab Dobriyal sees Abhay and Maithili and goes near them) Pia... We will have to go from here now immediately... Go and sit in the Car...
Panchi: Papa...What is wrong? Why are you behaving like this?
Arnab: Panchi... (Misha comes near)
Misha: Papa... Your health is alright?
Arnab: Everything is alright... I will tell everything when we reach home... You people go and sit in the Car... Pia... come... (Arnab catches on Maithili's arms and take her from there. Abhay gets up and looks on) I just found that the man eating monster is here and that a big fight is going to happen... (Maithili thinks, 'Humans... How weak and foolish they are that they cannot recognize the real danger'. Abhay thinks, 'What is all this happening? Why did she speak of Maithili like that? What is happening?  Is that not Pia but Maithili? Then where is Pia? And Maithili went along with Mr.Dobriyal and he feels that he has taken Pia along with him. But where is Pia? Only Maithili knows where Pia is. I will have to talk to Maithili... I will have to find Piya. I will have to find her!') Episode ends.

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika